Hi everyone!

My name is Madolyn and I'm the editor of Conversations with Data. It's hard to believe, but this time last year we were only just testing our first versions internally with the team. Now, we're 23 editions in, having featured advice from 95 of you and 21 'ask me anythings' from experts in the field. 

But we're keen to make sure that our newsletter is serving the community properly.

So, please use this thread to let us know what’s worked, what hasn’t, and topics or people you’d like to see us cover. Is there something you're struggling with? Or a data journalist you're dying to interview? Your wish is our command!

(Oh, and if you're interested in reading up on Conversations with Data journey so far, check out our medium piece here.)

It seems data journalism is gaining traction in the Western countries, looking at the authors and books being published. 

I would be interested in data in Asia, and countries where press freedom is restricted. But maybe that's out of scope for a newsletter?